01 February 2013

Hazard

Him: I will pay you on the day itself. I will pay even if I back out at the last minute. You don't trust me, right?
Me: After the last time, when I had to ask people for extra money, I don't trust anyone. It's not easy being the organiser, you know?

Her: Where can I buy a cup a coffee?
Me: Er, you can buy canned coffee at the convenience store after immigration.
Her: Where can we stop for freshly brewed coffee?

Her: How long does it take to get to the top?
Me: About 2 to 3 hours.
(About an hour later)
Her: How long more to go?
Me: I don't know.
(About 30 minutes later)
Her: How long more to go?

(About 2 days to the trek)
Him: I'm not going. I have to go to work.
Me: Huh?! Why didn't you say so earlier?
Him: It's because I decided to take leave at the end of this month, so I need to clear my work before I can go on leave. So I need to work on that day.
Me: Huh?! You knew this would piss me off.
Him: I will still pay you.
Me: I don't want your money.

The hazards of being the Organiser. More to come, I'm sure.